10m Air Pistol Winter Grand Prix Series: GP 3
STS Pistol AMG invites you to enter the Winter Grand Prix series of 10m Air Pistol shoulder-to-shoulder competitions.
Discount to STS Members (except Essential)
A discount of £2.50 is applied to STS members when booking through our online booking system.
About the 2017 Winter Grand Prix Series
These competitions are run on the second weekend of the month from October 2017 to February 2018 and travel to 4 different ranges for 6 events. The events are run to ISSF rules and are held on the following dates:
- Glenrothes – Saturday 7th October 2017 (run on e-targets)
- Denwood – Saturday 11th November 2017 (run on e-targets)
- Callander - Saturday 9th December 2017 (run on paper targets)
- Callander – Sunday 10th December 2017 (run on paper targets)
- Carlisle - Sunday 14th January 2018 (run on e-targets)
- Elgin - Sunday 11th February 2018 (run on e-targets)
Our events at the Callander Range will also be accepting Standard and Sport Pistol entries on the day.
Please note: due to the number of firing points, we can only accept a limited number of entries for each time slot - these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Each event is run by class to ensure entrants compete with others of a similar ability - all abilities are welcome. We will endeavour to run a unisex Olympic Final at the end of each day for competitions being held on e-targets.
Air Pistol Class Categories
If you are new to our GP series, please email your average to the competition contact, signed by your club secretary.
Course of Fire
- 10m Air Pistol Men and Junior Men, 60 shot
- 10m Air Pistol Ladies and Junior Ladies, 40 shot (can do 60 if they wish)
- Standard & Sport Pistol are all 1/2 course of 30 shots - instruction & commands will be given at the start of each detail.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time - times for each competition are for when athletes are called to the line
Medals will be awarded monthly for Juniors competition. Medals for Seniors will be awarded for each class taking the shooters best 5 scores over the whole Grand Prix series. They will be awarded at the Scottish 10m Air Championships in March.