Air Postal Leagues
A summary of the competitions is as follows:
- All competitions shot over 12 rounds with the best 10 to count.
- 10 shots per round, per discipline, shot on 2 NSRA 10 metre target cards
- There is one round to be shot every three weeks, but a competitor may shoot up to 3 rounds ahead.
- 3 disciplines - ISSF Air Pistol, ISSF Air Rifle, 'Fun' Air Pistol.
- For ISSF Air Rifle & Pistol disciplines, the same card scores are used for:
- Individual Championship
- Individual Handicap
- Team Championship (if applicable)
- Individual Rifle/Pistol Aggregate Championship (if applicable)
- For Fun Pistol, the only competition is:
- Individual Fun Pistol Handicap
- The Fun Pistol can:
- be .177 or .22 (all cards scored with a .22 gauge)
- be shot one or two handed (combat style)
- But must be shot with standard 'iron' sights only (no optics)
- A magazine may be used but the gun must be rested between each shot.